OOTD | Minty Fresh

7:32 PM


shorts and jumper - H&M || shoes - Nike AF1s


Hi!
The weather is slowly starting to get less warm and mornings are a bit chilly in comparison to last couple of months. And that's the reason I'm wearing a oversized jumper in August. It's a refreshing change after a very warm and nice summer we've had here in Croatia. I actually like that the colder weather is approaching, I like it because I think that fashion gets more exciting as it gets colder, with all the layers and different clothing pieces.     

When I go to work in the morning now a days I have to wear something that is a bit warmer then a summer dress and that's why I usually opt for a outfit like this one in the photos. These light mint shorts are my favorite summer piece for two years now and I think they go great with this grey jumper. I liked wearing this transitional outfit. Do you have any suggestions for outfits that are good for transitional weather? If you do leave them down in the comments together with a link to your blog if you have one :)

xo, Marie

P.S. I really need to find a solution for my obsession with oversized clothing hahah   

You Might Also Like

6 komentari

  1. I like this fresh & cool look. I especially adore your sneakers. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit,I love your jumper.Lovely photos :)

    Valentina from FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vreme se je zaista promenilo. Oversize đemperi su odlični u kombinaciji sa šorc, još posebno kad nije još sasvim hladno ali ne želiš da potpuno odustaneš od leta i sunca :) xx Maja
    http://majasmuffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! It's so cute and stylish Bobo xoxo

    meetmeinmelford.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe